(Junior) Key Account Manager
With Libeert chocolate you ensure a smile!
Due to the expansion within the Key Account Managers team, we are looking for an extra colleague:
(Junior) Key Account Manager
for the UK and German market
The Key Account Manager is responsible for a diverse portfolio of strategic customers. You will be responsible for developing new business with our long-term private label partners and for creating sales opportunities with new clients for our Libeert brand.
Key Account Management
- manage directly multiple retailers full scope of key account management
- develop and realize strategic key account plans to manage growth ambitions
- define the product offerings and price settings in cooperation with the product managers
- build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- negotiate contracts and maximize added value for all stakeholders
- forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. monthly, quarterly sales results)
- reporting on account status
- reporting on progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to the Export Business Development Manager
- liasing closely with the different business functions
- connect customer demands with our core capabilities
- Develop new business with existing clients and with targeted prospects
- Collaborate with sales team to identify growth opportunities
- Bachelor Degree as a minimum
- Languages: Dutch, English and German, written and spoken. Any other language is an asset.
- Experience in FMCG and retail is a must, FMCG FOOD is an extra
- Proven work experience within retail channels as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role in FMCG
- Hunting spirit to detect and develop new business with existing and new customers
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions as a response to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account projects simultaneously, whilst maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong team player with a result driven attitude to reinforce the highly energetic entrepreneurial spirit
- Ambitious sales professional with a can-do mentality and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation capabilities
- Well-structured yet flexible approach
- You will travel maximum 40% of your time – job is based in Comines
- Chance to be part of an enthusiastic team and an almost 100 year old company with start-up mentality
- The opportunity to further develop your talents and blossom
- A motivating salary for your delivered benefits, supplemented by extra-legal benefits.
Interested? Please send your cv and motivation letter to email@example.com and we’ll contact you soon!